Monday, June 6, 2011

Official Trailer Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Movie at MTV Movie Awards (...



OK folks, this is the moment many of us have been waiting for! Have you seen the Breaking Dawn Part One Movie Trailer yet? Let me just say, WOW! I can't wait to see this movie. My favorite part of the trailer is when you find Edward hovering over Bella with his hands gripped to the head board. You know the head board is going to be demolished and shortly after that the pillow feathers will take flight. I REALLY hope the director stays as true to the book as possible with this installment. This is my absolute favorite book in The Twilight Saga.

... I want one of those wedding invitations, don't you? I should be on the guest list... :)

Well, if you haven't seen it yet please do not wait any longer. Enjoy!




Fun links for Twilight fans:
Breaking Dawn the Movie
The Twilight Movie


A little Twilight love,

No comments:

Post a Comment